A mini day in the life of...The Eades Family of 5!

A mini day in the life of...The Eades Family of 5! Tube. Duration : 5.25 Mins.


A mini "day in the life of" as it's been requested so many times. I wasn't sure if I would be capable of recording this video so I never wanted to promise it, so I winged it & just started recording to see if it was even possible & this is what I got...

Keywords: day, in, the, life, of, eades, family, august, summer, north, texas, hot, vlog, baby, newborn, infant, toddler, preschooler, cute, funny, adorable, beautiful, kitty, kitten, cat, hurkey, herky, sleeping, nap, time, laundry, cloth, diapers, swaddling, diaper, pail, drying, rack, outgrew, first, outfit, pile, mound, nursing, breastfeeding, scary, scared, ha, breast, pump, medela, style, multitasking, dentist, fort, worth, chicken, soup, crackers, water, bottle, no, impact, man, movie, green, netflix, notes, calendar

See Also : 3G Tablet งานเชียงใหม่ Cheap Android Tablet 2tb hard drive