Newborn Cloth Diapers Review (Part 1) - All-In-Ones

Newborn Cloth Diapers Review (Part 1) - All-In-Ones Tube. Duration : 14.88 Mins.


This is a review of our newborn AIO cloth diapers including Lil' Joey, Kissaluvs NB AIO, GroVia NB AIO, BumGenius AIO XS, Bummis Tini Fit, and Ragababe Easy AIO NB. For the full review please visit my blog at www.adventures-in-fluff.blogspot.com. Yes, I know my poor little guy is crying in the background near the end of this. My husband is watching him, but poor Linc is a mommy's boy and doesn't like if I leave the room. I normally do all videos while he's sleeping. : (

Tags: review, all-in-one, all in one, aio, newborn, Rumparooz, rump.a.rooz, lil joey, kissaluvs, nb, xs, grovia, bumgenius, bummis, tini fit, tiny, ragababe, easy, cloth, diaper, diapers

Related : หางานเชียงใหม่ Pattaya Hotels ugg classic short sale Buy Bikini swimwear